We are very grateful to have been granted an award from The Big Lottery Fund. We are using this funding to offer completely FREE courses of acupuncture treatment for people who suffer from chronic pain AND on a low income. A course of treatment will be 6 sessions, each lasting 1 hour. For information on eligibility see below.
The Pain Clinic opened on 18th September and will run every Monday morning for six months. First appointments for new patients are currently available on the following dates:
- Experience of long-term (longer than 3 months) pain
- Pain affects day-to-day activities in a negative way
- Pain can be anywhere in the body and from any cause
- Individuals- Annual income less than £12,000
- Families/Households- annual income less than £18,000
- Irrespective of any income, you are not eligible if you have savings of more than £20,000
If your situation meets these criteria then you are eligible to receive a course of free treatment at the Source Point Acupuncture Pain Clinic.
If you feel your situation does not fit the eligibility criteria above you can still receive low cost acupuncture in our regular Community Clinic which offers high standards of service for all health concerns on a sliding scale model – £15 to £55 where you pay what you can afford.